Re: Survive the Wild!

Hi everyone!
First of all congratulation for Sam developing in term of the survive the wild game.
It was challenge and so fun to play.
By the way only the problem that anoied the people that I talk to nowaday.
I'm not sure about the admin that you let's them to take care of your game.
I can say some of them of course very excellent in term of helping you to take care your game for that.
But only some admin as well that try to anoied the player by kicking them out of the game because of they got so many energy.
If you could say like if people got lots of energy become cheater or anything.
You could reduce the energy drink like pop can or etc.
Kicking the people out of the game it was not a good solution.
I don't wanna see the community to have a bad impression about admin that's why I have to write in public for people to know.
And for myself I don't have any issue with any admin at all.
I can say some of them also my friend too.
Since your game it was developeing in to the good way already.
For manageing you have to be care full too cause so many people starting to by the stuff from your game already.
Such as health energy and so on.
Hope you will understand what I'm saying.
Best!
Bee!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JWoodill21 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : luiscarlosgm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JWoodill21 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jazzyjennifer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : luiscarlosgm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : RTR_Assassin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : wightfall via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bee_songkran via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : cary5871 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JWoodill21 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JWoodill21 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bee_songkran via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : blind-gamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Makiocento via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Claw via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JWoodill21 via Audiogames-reflector