Japanese Language Pack isn't reinstalling; Windows isn't telling why.

Hi everyone,
So I figured what my mistake was and got app Locale installed. However, I removed the japanese Language Pack when I put the language back to US. Do I need this for App Locale to work properly?
I click on the administrator privileges required in the languages options, and it downloads. Eventually though, it says that "Some updates were not installed", and doesn't tell me why. I hope the only reason for this is lack of disk space, even though the it installed successfully the first time and I removed it in frustration.
Thanks.