Re: bokurano daiboukenn 3

Hey, I'm stuck at 6-1. What are the new keystrokes for the flying missions? What does that alarm mean and what do I have to do then?
I haven't mentioned this bug yet, but I'll do it now: When you die on 1-3 and start it again, it gives you an error, after that the game closes. Or you can open level 1-2, quit it --- the level, not the game big_smile --- again and then open 1-3 and the error will stay away. (That also works with other levels.) "Note that I noticed this bug a couple of versions ago, so I'm not sure if Yukio already fixed it. smile)
Atlan, the current version is 1.7, I updated from 1.6 and hadn't any issues.

  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: dd
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: garrett
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Spiraling Wyvern
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: faelnar.christopher
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: dd
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: jonitichki
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Spiraling Wyvern
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Atlan
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: seal
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: chrisfaelnar
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: the blasting gd
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: keyIsFull
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: the blasting gd
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: the blasting gd
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: the blasting gd
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: trolokXgames
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: bashue