Re: Adventure To Fate : Future Apocalypse (upcoming iOS game)

Mitch wrote:

Hi. I'm having a bit of trouble getting to the first boss room. I think I have to go through  a locked door, but I got the key but the inventory was full so I couldn't grab it. At least that's what I think happened. Will the key respawn? And what happened to all the other portals? I don't get the infinite portal anymore. Thanks.

Keys are not actually in your inventory (but on the right of the inventory under keys) so even if you are full you will always pick them up. if you did pickup the key it will be there just try going up to the locked door and once you are next to it tap it or just move north. If you didnt actually pickup a key you can find one in a barrel west of the sewer mutant in the room to the west. You can find another key in a barrel in the spider cellar close to where you find the noxious spider pet.

The infinite portal is hidden (usually ca n only be unlocked by beating the game) however I did put in a code during character creation if you type in AudioGames then select the ranger class it will unlock it for that character only.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nolly via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mojsior via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nolly via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nolly via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TouchMint via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TouchMint via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TouchMint via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TouchMint via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sswwaaiikkee via Audiogames-reflector