Re: importent notice for eti driver users of n v d a

Thanks for the heads up on this one. I had the ETI driver for NVDA here on my desktop machine, but something's messed up with my config settings so I removed all add-ons and am now only using eSpeak. But if and when I ever get that other laptop I will try things out. I'm perfectly happy with eSpeak though, but I guess I've been known to experiment with things here and there, lol! If that other laptop isn't in my hands at least to try it out before closing in on a deal by Halloween at the earliest, Christmas at the latest, I'm gonna do something not so nice! Lol I need it!