Re: New Ultrapower

Here's the problem with that Burak.
  Understand, I was under the same mind set as you just a couple weeks ago. Heck, I may even have replied to this topic, or the one right before it, with a similar post. That was completely my view. Until I actually woke up and saw how my friends were getting sick and tired of the drama, and then I myself saw not 1 but 2 ultra power topics crop back up in the last two days, all ending like the others. But after I posted that post telling people "if you don't like it then scroll over it", I tried to view both sides of the spectrem, --you can't really properly justify an argument until you know the other side, and started to see for myself. The overused ultra power topics? All the flaming and code stealing and drama... it's only badly representing the forum. I'm not going to tell you all how the sighted ignore our immature pathettic selves, I don't know if they do or not and I don't have much experience with sighted forums so I won't comment. But still. Even new blind gamers. There are mature blind people who I'm sure are hesitant to join the forum because they go to see what's hot on the new releases list and find...this at the top. I just hope that we can return to normal. Like without all this crap. I am willing to help in any way I can. (No I'm not insinuating that you guys should like totally, ahem, higher me as a moderator), I only mean whatever I can do I will. But I would hate to see this go the route of, say, Klango... Zone BBS, Quentin C Gameroom, and... well... the game we're discussing here, Ultra Power!