Re: IF game development?

Scintilla now has support in NVDA for the word wrap problem.  If I recall, jteh uses notepad++, which is basically the Scintilla testbed or something akin to it.  The IDE for Inform 7 is reasonably accessible, if you take the time to figure it out (you need to explore the menus, but getting to the panel on the right that gives documentation, errors, reference, and info on your code is doable-there are hotkeys if I recall).  It's been a while since I touched it.  If you don't know programming, inform 7 is probably your best bet.

  • [Audiogames-re... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: dhruv
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: tward
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: tward
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: fastfinge
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: camlorn
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Sebby
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: SoundMUD
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: camlorn
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: tward
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: dhruv