Re: Adventure To Fate : Future Apocalypse (upcoming iOS game)

ignatriay wrote:

I'm not sure what just happened here. I mean, one moment I get a notification from TestFlight, saying that a new update was outcome lot version 1.17. However, when I deleted the game and installed the new version, it was pretty messed up. I mean, I couldn't even find the first Bronski where it should be.   So I deleted that version, and the next thing I know, I am getting another notification saying that version 1.16 was available. Thing is, that version 1.16 was the previous version. I mean, before version 1.17. Does anyone know what happened? I am very confused. Also, now that I  upgraded back to version 1.16, it is all working fine again. I again found the bronze key. Anyone knows what just went on?

I created that test version to troubleshoot the bug with the skills for the 1 user having the problem. She was the only one supposed to see it but you were too fast . Anyways I got the bug fixed so I should be submitting the game to Apple this weekend if all goes well. 1.16 is what everyone should be on. When I submit the final version to Apple I'll also make it available to testers so they will have the final game early before its on the store.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TouchMint via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TouchMint via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TouchMint via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TouchMint via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nolly via Audiogames-reflector