Re: Swamp Campaign Scripting (SCS)

Hi,
Thanks to david for posting that for me.
Also, i gotta report another bug. Sorry in advance lol.
So i was helping lori with a campaigne she was making.
It involved finding a glass lantern, and donating it.
I wrote the add item, and pickup events correctly. the problem comes when you try to donate

the
-glass lantern
Also i noticed the med kits i gave through the give item command can't be donated iether.
I'm probabbly reporting a problem that has already been reported, but just thought I should bring this to your attention. I know this will hault the kai day campaigne, (which has been coming along so nicely) in it's tracks.
Hope some one can shed some light on this lol.
thanks