Re: Introducing: Out of Sight Games

Hi.
This sounds exciting for sure. I have an idea, which I'm not sure will fit into the game since the story already seems to have been written.
It would be cool if there was a reward where one of the characters, NPCs or enemies could be the donators name, or a name which the donator types in a input box. If the name is not the donators name, the name which the person have chosen should be mentioned in the credits, so people can see who have suggested the different names. It would be pretty cool to be a part of the game in this way, but it might not be possible, since the story already have been written.
I don't know if I got this wrong, but you mentioned someone who are doing graphics for the game. It would be really awesome if we could get a tactile logo and the title printed in Braille on some thick plastic paper as a reward. A Braille imbosser can make this. It's just a madder of contacting someone who have this, and have great experiences on maki ng tactile logos like this. There is a company here in Denmark who have a lot of experiences in this, but that would be expensive, since you have to send it out of the country to the US etc. I don't know how much shipping would cost, so it might be a bit extreme.
An other crazy idea which came to me: the coolest, but also most expensive thing would be if we could get some of the things from the game printed in plastic from a 3D printer. That could be some of the characters, enemies, weapons, or even some of the maps. But that would be expensive, and I know that this might not happen, but I'm just bringing up this idea for some future products, or if you can get other ideas out of this.
I'm looking so much forward to the game, and I'll donate for sure.
Will the game support a gamepad or any kind of controller?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Joseph Westhouse via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Joseph Westhouse via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : avidgamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : seal via Audiogames-reflector