Re: Adventure To Fate : Future Apocalypse (upcoming iOS game)

stewie wrote:

I have ran into a particularly painful issue.

In combat, sometimes the health percentage shows up. This is what I tap on with voiceover and it works fine. After the first turn though its pretty much random (I know its not really, but) voiceover will not read the percentage thing, its as if its disappeared. It will always read my character's percentage, but it only seems to list one of the targets in each column also instead of both when it does show up.

Ive been working on this for a while unfortunately this works on older version of ios just fine so when I do a workaround to get it to read over it reads twice on older versions of ios and sounds really buggy. I am going to give it 1 more shot before submitting. I know its hard to get to but if you slide your finger down a bit more under the icon you can find the progress bar that also tells npc health percent.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TouchMint via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TouchMint via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nolly via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : stewie via Audiogames-reflector