Re: Bokurano daiboukenn topic

Yukio, My data makes my game crash. Everytime I press on "Load Game" with the save-file located in the Data-folder (as usually), the game plays the half of the sound it should play and collapses. When I delete it or move it into another location and press enter on "Load Game", it shows all my "empty" slots.
It's not too bad though, because I have copied the file when it was stable. big_smile

Can anyone help me with flight missions? What are the keystrokes? What does the alarm mean? What do I have to do after it appears? And how do I avoid crashing my sky racer?

  • Re: [Aud... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: assault_freak
  • Re: [Aud... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: keyIsFull
  • Re: [Aud... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: assault_freak
  • Re: [Aud... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: keyIsFull
  • Re: [Aud... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: assault_freak
  • Re: [Aud... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: assault_freak
  • Re: [Aud... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: keyIsFull
  • Re: [Aud... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: assault_freak
  • Re: [Aud... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: guiador
  • Re: [Aud... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: shang tsung
  • Re: [Aud... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: the blasting gd
  • Re: [Aud... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: dd
  • Re: [Aud... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: the blasting gd
  • Re: [Aud... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Atlan