Re: Adventure To Fate : Future Apocalypse (upcoming iOS game)

nolly wrote:

Okay Frost area clear and I never had the camo issue again.

Does anyone remember the floor and room of the Bot pet in the Frost area? I couldn't remember where it was. I cleared it and got to the Core, but my son will be home soon and I don't want to have to go wandering in aimlessly again looking for it.

I'm not at my computer so I can't look for sure but it's the floor after the town. So if you portal to the frost area then leave east to the next floor that's where you go down. You have to walk all the way around and I believe it's room 22 where you go down. From there follow it w w w s s e e. Might be off a bit but that's the general idea.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : darkblade 98 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nolly via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nolly via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mojsior via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nolly via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TouchMint via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TouchMint via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TouchMint via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TouchMint via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TouchMint via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nolly via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : darkblade 98 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TouchMint via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector