Re: Dear Windows, lets just be friends.

As with Aaron, I say, very well put and remarked upon by all.

I hope I don't qualify as too elitist an Apple fanboy. I think of Windows sometimes too. smile

Steam works better on OS X from what I hear, however the games available are far more limited. Gaming is, it is not unreasonable to say, still in the realm of Windows. A Windows VM, naturally. smile

I am just wondering whether or not I should grab the latest MacBook Pro (after flogging this one) because it will probably be the latest one to support Windows 8 until its end-of-life date; the next line-up will probably all be Skylake. Hmm. Questions, questions ...