MacBook Pro (Mid 2014) For Sale

I have a fairly recent Retina MacBook Pro, mid 2014, 2.8 GHz quad-core I7 Haswell, 16 GB RAM, 1 TB SSD, in excellent condition, that I am no longer using, for sale to anyone within the UK. I'd like £900 plus postage for it. I bought the MacBook Pro for a specific purpose, which it has now served. It's working flawlessly and would probably make a very enviable starting Mac for anybody who needs one.

If you're interested, or want to share any private details, please mail me, to avoid getting the board implicated in anything. Otherwise, it's not my intention to spam, so feel free to ask general questions about the computer on the thread for everyone's benefit, or just to discuss Macs or MacBooks generally.

Cheers.