Re: MacBook Pro (Mid 2014) For Sale in the UK

Hey Arq. No problem about the hijacking: I like talking about Macs. smile And you reminded me of another point which I'll mention. But first ...

Nah, I doubt you'd experience any difference worth talking about while just doing everyday things. In fact, if stamina is the primary objective, then the lower power consumption of a MacBook Air is decidedly favourable. Really the MacBook Pro comes into its own while doing virtualisation, or when running multithreaded or multiprocess applications like encoders. And of course, more memory and CPU cores helps when you are doing more things in parallel, which would now include Safari plug-ins. But nah, really, you'll know when you need a quad-core processor on a Mac.

And I will now add what I should have said at the top: this MacBook Pro is the last model that will run Windows 7, for those that really, really care to keep u sing that OS until 2020.