Ternament music

Heloo there.
Do you all remember that game Ternament?
It was developed by BPCPrograms. You can't seem to get it anymore. However, what I'm interested in is the music. Some of it I know. But the music of the character "Gore". I want to find out who originally made that music and what game does it originally come from?
Thanks in advance.