Re: Survive the Wild!

I don't think window eyes has ever been used in a bgt game before. Sam might need to switch to the tolk library to get we support, and even then it might not include it. For all I know tolk only supports nvda, flaws and sapi. I do agree with draq on the donating ishew. I faught against a certain person twice allready. They had so many pop cans that their energy could never go down no matter how much I got him to run after me. Another problem was that conversly, my energy was going down fast and soon I could only limp away from him while he came at me grenades and spears blazing. From what I know, there are players with hundreds of death cards running around, who are imune to just about everything and kill players when ever they feel like it and someone doesn't know what the supernatchural flag means. The teleporters though aren't that big of an ishew. I love the idea about getting coins for doing things like catching fish or killing rabits. I would love to be able t o use those coins to buy stuff, but also to upgrade my char ever so slightly in certain ways. Such as having max energy gradually encreesed, being able to fall longer without taking as much damage etc. Of course, all of that would be capped. So far the only coins going around are those from player corpses, and there are people who are running around with so many coins that if players tried to set up an ingame economy it would probably crash with coins losing worth so quick you'll have no idea what happened. I can see things like bullets going up in price to measure in the hundreds of coins because people with loads of coins buy them all up and then they just get more and more expensive. I do love the idea of vending machines though. They could dispense water bottles, protein bars and chips randomly as you incerted coins, but pop cans would be really rare like a 5% chance or something.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Sam_Tupy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : catfish1953 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : catfish1953 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Makiocento via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : walterjfw via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Draq via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Socheat via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : RTR_Assassin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Socheat via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : darren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : connor142 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Draq via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : potterspotter13 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kianoosh shakeri via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Draq via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : RTR_Assassin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Socheat via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : synchronfreak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : momo7807 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : GarrettTurner via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kianoosh shakeri via Audiogames-reflector