Audio Game developer looking for people to share experiences

Hi, I'm new here. I'm developing an audio game for mobile and personal computers. I'm looking to talk to people who have played audio games about their experiences with both audio and video games. Please let me know if you would be willing to answer a few questions I have.
Thanks in advance! I posted in r/GameAudio and someone suggested I come over here. Glad I did and looking forward to hearing from some of you!
Thanks,
David