Re: game wish or looking for a type of game or something.

Yeah, but the sorts of stuff this thread started out about are toward the more ambitious end, no?
Ideally, were I in a position where building a team for one of my more ambitious projects was practical, I'd probably want to bring on at least 4 more people, and that's considering that I do like to do the writing/coding/sound design/etc myself whenever possible. (I'd need to hire someone to be the boss, because I'm terrible at bossing people around. ... Also I'd probably need someone to force me to do my job sad. A dedicated sound person is pretty much a must; I'd totally want people on the team for the writing and coding, as editors if nothing else, but in practice I have way too hard a time working with pre-existing physics engines even when they're better than what I can do myself, and is it really ambitious if it doesn't at lea st try for that much? ... Oh, and probably add someone else to improve on my mediocre BGM. ... Huh, I guess I just described my entire hypothetical team as quality control, which was not the intent--I'd still try to divide up content and development appropriately.)