Re: Adventure To Fate : Future Apocalypse (upcoming iOS game)

Actually, I can do it anywhere in the game. This is just the only place I've found that has a perk. For example, when you start a new game it will tell you that ahead is a door and you need a bronze key one room before the door. If I have the bronze key and approach it from the south, I can get past the space before the door, past the door and get into the first combat north of the next floor before it forces me to acknowledge that I need a key. It really doesn't affect the game very much, and for me it's taught me to slow down while moving, which is a good thing.

Even though I can swiftly get past rooms after combat or certain dialogue boxes, it won't work for traps. The trap will deal out damage regardless of if I pass it quickly or slowly.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : darkblade 98 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TouchMint via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TouchMint via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TouchMint via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : darkblade 98 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nolly via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TouchMint via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TouchMint via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nolly via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nolly via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector