text to wav converter for windows 3.1 or 95

hello,
I just started a new childrens channel, called "super tottler land" (I wanted to call it Super tottler world, but changed the name to avoid confusion with tottler world tv).
For stl, I was going to create a spinof singalong video series, inspired by the various singalong vhs tapes that were popular in the 90s.
while the main meat and potatoes of the series will be dun under windows xp, on the vm that houses the songs that will be featured, I wanted to be able to record synthesised speech from windows 3.1 or 95, preferably using a dedicated text to wav program.
does anyone know if such a program exists for these older versions of windows?
I have 2 coppies of dos box, one that has windows3.1, and one that boots strait into windows95.