survive the wild archive from KJSC radio

Hello all, some  of you may or may not have heard and,  some of you have participated in all of this. Last Friday night as of February 12th 2016, we have decided to do game plays on our internet radio station known as KJSC radio. to know more about us, go to
this link.
We started the launch by playing survive the wild and as of now, an archive of it, which has been requested is uploaded and can be downloaded for you all to enjoy. If you would like to download the archive, go to
this link for the podcast
and find where it says, "game play for 02-12-2016". We will be doing part 2  this coming up Friday at 8:00 P.M. MST, 10:00 P.M. EST. So Join us and interact won't you?
thanks all for your support.