Re: some disturbing news: a letter from apple to all apple customers

I recently saw a story about this on the news.

Acording to Apple, what the FBI wants doesn't exist. Apple says, that the problem with back doors like the FBI is referring to is that they work for both the good and the bad guys. So, according to Apple, with that in mind, they chose not to build one into iOS.

Consider this, Apple probably thought
they had the iPhone secured against hacks like jailbreaking, and yet jailbroken iPhones are pretty commmon. Now that the story is out, it wouldn't surprise me if some smart cookie of a hacker is working on doing just what the FBI wants.

Me? As controlling as Apple wants to be, I don't believe them, but I do hope they are being honest about it. And just in case, I don't put anything on my iPhone that I wouldn't want to share.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bryant via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bryant via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : jaybird via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : livrobo via Audiogames-reflector