Re: How to install Materia Magica Sound packs?

@Abdullah,  If your still in  the newbie area of Lasler village  finding the marks and quests is fairly easy, although back when I played it was very hard to complete everything before you levelled yourself out of lasler and got kicked out.

It's when however I got to rune forest and then the city that finding marks before I levelled too high for them, and doing the quests which at that point had a time limit that things became a major problem. That was however as I said, quite some years ago and I know a lot of work and balancing has happened in the game sinse then.