Re: What Are Your Favorite Lighters

Ah, you're talking about the ones that are more rectangular in shape, I've found those to be a pain in the arss generally. When I was a smoker I always gravitated to the more ovoid shaped Bicks that did not come with a flame adjustment nob under where the flame comes out. The other advantage to the ovoid ones is that with a key, you could easily de-safety them thus creating a lot less stress on your lighting thumb where that other variety, which to be honest I don't think is even made by Bick, you were stuck with the safety. Also, even with a larger flame, those adjustable benzine lighters never work well in the wind.