Is the forum server having problems?

Is the server the forum run on having some kind of problem?

Several times today I've gotten error messages while trying to access the forums. So far I've gotten a couple of "Service not available" messages as well as a message about the server generating some error code and that the admins have been notified and some other seemingly random errors. I've also noticed that at times the forums are really sluggish.

Is anyone else seeing these?

    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Figment via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Figment via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Figment via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jeffb via Audiogames-reflector