Python and its editors.

Hi everyone!
I want to know that if I installed Python 2.7
then which editors should I choose I mean for the accessibility purposes.
Also I found a book "a bite of python" where the writer says that py charm and vim are  the Ides for python.
So I cannot download py charm
the website says your download should start automatically but nothing is happening after waiting.
Also in vim I opened and cannot find the exit maybe I don't know the command
in the end I want to raise the question that which variable should I edit? does the value of power shell or the others in the path value.
I am using win 7 ultimate 32 bit with NVDA latest version.
These questions are maybe childish but I am a nubie in programming world.
I hope you will answer these questions in detail so that I can figure out what I have to do.
Thanks
Ishan

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Ishan Dhami via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Ishan Dhami via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : CaptainCode via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : CaptainCode via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Ishan Dhami via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : chpross via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : linneacdvorak64 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : chrisnorman7 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : majno via Audiogames-reflector