Setting up mainstream games on a new laptop.

Hi.
So, my new laptop is almost under way and will arive in the next few days hopefully.
I have some questions before the thing arives and I hope you guys can help me.
Before starting, the internal specs are.
17.3 inch screen
Intel core i7 6700 hq, 2.5 ghz up to 3.5 single core, 3.3 dual core and 3.2 quad core.
8gb ddr3 ram.
Nvidia gForce 960m
128 gb ssd and 1 tb hdd.
The questions are.
How can I set up the two games mortal kombat x and GTA V on this machine? What I mean is that I dont know how to turn down the graphics due to the fact that I dont have any sight left so I dont need a high resolution.
I hope you guys can help me.