Re: A question about Angband

Well with supernova I can read the menus, but most of the screen won't be readable anyway unless your fond of ascii graphics.
Using the curser isn't a problem, but the biggest issue as with most roguelikes is how to explore and get an overview of what is around you in the dungeon just with text. I've found ways of doing it thanks to the large graphic tyles and my remaining vision, but obviously this isn't helpful to totally blind players.

As to nvda and the curser, I don't know, probably same as you do on a dos type console window but I'm not familiar enough with nvda to say. as for the rest, well roguelikes I think in general will probably have to wait until better overview comes along with a braille display or similar.