Re: Adventure To Fate : Future Apocalypse (upcoming iOS game)

TouchMint wrote:
Mitch wrote:

I was thinking that the characters could wear two bracelets.
Also, do you think you could let me know what all enemies are consider bosses in this game and the battle arena npcs in the infinite arena?

If you could resist damage from poison, attacking yourself, and reflect damage, that would be cool.
One more  thing before I go. Could you help me understand pet mastery? How does it improve the pet's abilities?
Thanks, and sorry about the earlie6 post.

I was thinking about 2 bracelets too but i kept it at 1 just because it would have been an odd amount of item slots. Maybe I will do it in the next game?

What do you mean by bosses like at the end of the zone or just npcs with special drops that you can only face once?

I think in the next game I am going to do resist for things like that and also add in freeze and burn effects.

Pet mastery means you get double the pet passive bonus in most cases. There is still a chance i might do something like give pets a stat boost as well if players are thinking the ranger is too hard or something.

When you say Ranger is too hard, do you mean too powerful or too weak?

Oh and thanks for the sound files. Man they sound even better on my PC. Let's see how much I can annoy my wife with the Stun tone.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nolly via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nolly via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nolly via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nolly via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TouchMint via Audiogames-reflector