Re: Paladin of the Sky, new full length audio game RPG

hi,
So completed the game by defeating the final boss on the top floor of hell on earth.
But one question. To access the endurance challenge I need 13 galactic stones. I picked up 12, the last one from the save point before the boss. Where is the 13th stone?