Re: People Please help

Hi,
The discussion after post 19, may get a very, interesting, direction!
Well, modern times are very confusing for some people, and at times for most of people. This confusion may be noted especially in this worldwide bloody network and service we used to call internet. Being similar to a forum, the etimology of this word, that we use convencionally online resembles a discussion we may have in a room, that is neither big nor small, but is almost unlimited to what we can thing of discussing and writing about. In a room you have your turn to speak, but here there's no turn, we may comment even if nobody is inside this "room"! The reason behind using these colloquialisms daily, hour after hour and minute after minute is because people are constantly and progressively frighteningly becoming as lazy as nobody should be. Being busy doing 326,915 things will normally lead to using a language that is mostly a sign language, or worse than that. What I mean by this is that we intend to do many tasks simultaneously and then you won't have other choice apart from doing them as short as possible. And yes, people are losing this great ability that we own, which is called communication. Of course, if you talk to many people at the same time, you won't have enough time to do it. Plus, many people who use this colloquial language are scarily being less productive in conversations, at school, or everywhere else. It's so sad that in some cases we should be forced to use the _expression_ "Internet destroys knowledge."
smile

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : brian . kurosawa via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : sid512 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : nin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : masonian via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bashue via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bashue via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bashue via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bashue via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : leibylucwgamer via Audiogames-reflector