Re: The people behind TTS voices

Well Bryant I can't tell you that... but i can tell you where those voices were originally from, as they were not always part of Vocalizer. Alison came from Loquendo, but Vocalizer must have re-done it since the naturalness is much better for the vocalizer version, in my opinion. And Ava is elegedly from SVOX's higher quality voices. Not sure about that one though, as I have only been told that by a friend.
Acapela made some videos on their child voices which they just released about a year ago. THough you don't know who the children are or what they sounded like, you do get to hear a very brief explanation and demonstration of how their system works.
SLJ it is indeed very difficult to tell who did the voices for TTS systems. It's ashame, really, as all of these people are probably good actors who should be recognized. Hmm, wonder why Vocalizer is so much more open and easier to read up on than other voices?