Re: Survive the Wild!

I never tried killing that many bears on the previous server, I wasn't that good at that point lol. I use to do it in the early days of this new VPS though, don't know what has happened recently to cause it to stop. I can also try to catch a recording of how a single angry bear or wolf will sometimes do it on the mainland too. It recently happened to someone else on the mainland, though under different circumstances. Their client crashed and it took a while for the game to realize it, by the time it would let them back in they were dead and on the beach.

I know I mentioned before when cooking rabbits on spits on a fire, after 10 or so it would lag out and the ping would jump up into the thousands. I believe you thought that was a packet issue as well, with sending so many. I did some more testing to see when it lagged and when it didn't. The only time it would allow me to cook more than 10 at once without lag was directly after a server restart. Why, well I ha ve no idea lol, but for some reason after a server restart I'm good to cook as many as possible.

Also when it does lag out like that no other things lag out on my end, I can be on TT or a Skype call and there is no downgrade in audio quality either in my sending or receiving. I use to host live streams on you tube that would run in 1080P and even running that upload and down speeds were fine to handle it. I would be curious to know if others used an account they aren't afraid to lose, and if they do the same with bears if it lags out on them too. If so then for sure it's my Internet, I'm just not sure how audio only would cause such lag while HD video and audio doesn't. or if that many bears just simply would overload anyone who's not running on Google fiber with their massive up and down speeds. I only know of two other people who have the same experience in the bear forest, but they have up and down speeds similar to mine.

but yeah, it if it is my Internet I'll have to stick to killing bears the normal way. I enjoyed calling in 20 or so with flares and then climbing down and killing them all, that provided a little bit more of a challenge than one at a time. maybe you can just make a map with angry elephants and lions for a nice challenge. smile

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pokeboss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JWoodill21 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Smoke-J via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : darren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Smoke-J via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pokeboss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pokeboss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Smoke-J via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Smoke-J via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Sam_Tupy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Smoke-J via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JWoodill21 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : RTR_Assassin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : darren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pokeboss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nibar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Sam_Tupy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Draq via Audiogames-reflector