Re: Swamp, zombie FPS by Aprone

I ordered myself a shirt as well at the beginning of their sale, and it did give me the discount.  In the checkout section it had the following text:  "15% off your entire order Coupon Code: SPRING16"
I remember typing Spring16 into the box, so it's possible you missed that, and the company was mean enough not to give you the 15% discount.  If that's what they did then it's pretty annoying.  I mean, why require someone to type a code to get the discount when you're displaying it right there for everyone to see.  I would understand if it was some sort of special "secret" sale or something that only some people should know about and benefit from, but it's listed for everyone.

ZK, sadly there isn't anything I can do about how they handled the sale.
There's a common myth floating around that I'm making the shirts myself and shipping them out.  In reality all I did was upload the d esigns to the spread shirt site and they handle everything else.  They set the price, print the products, and send them out.  It is basically a company that is already selling shirts and I just give them permission to slap my Swamp or Castaways logo on them, if that's what their customers want.  smile

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : darren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Jeffb via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : firence via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : darren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ZK via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ZK via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Jeffb via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : darren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : darren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ZK via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : RTR_Assassin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : darren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Monkeyboy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : RTR_Assassin via Audiogames-reflector