Re: Some sad news to report

I don't want to sound like I'm speaking ill of the dead, but Thomas' death is surprising to me in more ways than it just being unexpected.  Reading through everything that has been posted about him lately, I apparently didn't know the guy at all.  It feels like everyone is talking about some other guy, who happens to have the same name.

The good thing about this is that the "real" Thomas seems to have had a positive impact on many here in the audio games community.  That is a very good thing, and clearly he will be both remembered and missed.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : Ishan Dhami via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : Socheat via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : SLJ via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : lauren . downie96 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : Chandu via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : cw via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : Phil via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : BryanP via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : BryanP via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : BryanP via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : BryanP via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : staindaddict via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : blindncool via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : kithri via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : Socheat via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : crashmaster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : Dark via Audiogames-reflector