Welcome to LuminariMUD. (Open for new players.)

If you're interested in a mud with tons of features, skills, spells, races and classes, well, check out LuminariMud. We're constantly  updating and we're very responsive to requests and assists.
Join us today for a fun experience. We'll be taking in requests for features and other implements
on the game. We have a solid staff on the game, and we've been online with development for around 4 years.
Here are the available classes:
Wizard
Sorcerer
Cleric
Rogue
Warrior
Monk
Druid
Berserker
Paladin
Ranger
Bard

Locked classes
Some classes are locked, these are often called Prestige-Classes.
They get their name because in order to acquire them, they require
special selection of different races, classes, stats, skills, feats
etc.  You can find out the details of their requirements by viewing
the individual help files for each prestige-class.
Some ra ces are also locked, we have two categories: advance and epic
races.  Advance and Epic Races require a lot more experience to gain
levels than the normal experience-tables.
To view what races/classes are locked , you can type help locked classes from the game.

We'll be adding in more classes. Also, We're trying to see if we can implement accessibility for the game client.
Enjoy a fun filled adventure with your friends or family when you connect.
There's quests and events on the game for every one.
Also, give your input and feedback on the game to help improve gameplay for everyone. there's staff almost all the time round. so to get a hold of the staff, shouldn't be a problem.
Check out http://www.luminarimud.com/ for more info.
Then point your favorite Telnet/MUD client to luminarimud.com port 4100
Join us today.
Also, vote for us on the following links.
http://www.topmudsites.com/vote-luminarimud.html
http://www.mudconnect.com/cgi-bin/vote_rank.cgi?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mackrishi via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mata via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : staindaddict via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mackrishi via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mackrishi via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mackrishi via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : moshehbenavraham via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : drums61999 via Audiogames-reflector