Re: Adventure To Fate : Quest To The Future JRPG

Hi.
So, I have briefly given the game a try, and I don't like to say this, but I'm not impressed.
I hope that I'm just not getting the basics of navigating the map, because I find the navigation extremely confusing.
@nolly: You mentioned the navigation and the layout of the screen in details. How do you navigate this using VOiceover?
Most of the room descriptions are the same, where it's only the room numbers which changes. For me, the same room descriptions but different room numbers doesn't give me any idea on where to go or what's around me.
Now to something which seems to be bugged: I've tried the following like 10 times while navigating: I go west or east, and suddenly the foot steps plays twice, and then I can't go go back. If that happens when I walk east, then I can't go back west again. I'm not sure on what's going on, but this makes navigating impossible for me, when you suddenly can't go back where you came from.
I had really expected some more room descriptions, and some text telling you what there is in each direction so you have an idea on where to go. I really hope some of you can give me some tips on how to navigate around in this game.
An other thing: How does the inventory work? I can't see what I have equiped, and at some places, VOiceover just reads 0 0 0 0...
It's a bit disappointed that so many months of work doesn't include a tutorial on how to navigate. Yes, I have read the help in the game. I haven't read the other huge topic in the generel games discussion though, because I don't want to have something spoiled before I try it for myself.
I look very much forward to get some advice, and like I said, I really hope that it's just me who don't get the basics. smile
Edit:
I have just looked at the previous posts about the world map again, but I still don't get how it works. It would be awesome if someone would make a podcast describing how it works.
Is this game fully tested with VOiceover? Then it come as a surprise to see unlabeled buttons in the inventory.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : TouchMint via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : TouchMint via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : FabiG94 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Jeffb via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nolly via Audiogames-reflector