seeking some help

Good day to all, I'm a college student, and one of the requirement that my teacher ask us to accomplish is we have to play an online game with narrative, since I'm studying in a school with all sighted people except me, I decided that I will do it alone instead of joining in a group. Can you guyze suggest any audio game with the said requirements aside from the game survive the wild which I tried to install on my PC and didn't work?