Re: A warning to all who play Survive the Wild.

To everyone who is talking about logs and such. this issue of Walter's behaviour  goes a bit beyond Survive the wild, which is exactly why I took the action I did. No, I don't usually react like this, but neither do I usualy hear several people describing this kind of thing, behaviour which could see Walter up on criminal charges were he in the Uk.

Were this just normal bad behaviour on the forum or disturbing the peace I generally would give a warning first as people know, but when people (long time members in fact), are telling me they don't feel safe, then something needs to be done.

No I will not move this topic, and to be honest I don't really see the relevance of that anyway.

I'm also very pleased that sam is taking this seriously with regards to Survive the wild, sinse obviously it's a great game and it'd be a regular shame if the behaviour of one person ruined it for everyone else.

I would only consider remo ving Walter's ban if I were convinced Walter is not a danger to the members of this forum, and given what I have heard from several accounts that does not seem likely, particularly sinse just because someone is a nice person in public doesn't stop them from doing very nasty things to others in private, (most psychopaths are known to be extremely charming).

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sebby via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : luciana . lu3a via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Ishan Dhami via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nibar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Ishan Dhami via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : david_solomon1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nibar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nibar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Ishan Dhami via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Ishan Dhami via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nibar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Ishan Dhami via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : seb2314 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : seb2314 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector