Re: Help with original Bokurano Daiboukenn

Hi,
I'll try and answer the questions I can. I completed the game quite some time ago, so I don't remember everything right now.
Increasing speed only increases your walking speed when fighting, but this gets quite important so you should increase it as much as possible. Attack is the damage you inflict, but I don't really remember a strength attribute right now or what it did, sorry.
Staying in the hotel heals you, so you only need to do it when your hitpoints get low.
I'm afraid you have to walk all the way every time, there is no quicker way to get to places unless the story places you somewhere on its own.
Choosing a walking speed on the map decides how much you get attacked, but I don't remember the settings right now. One is normal, one is for many enemies for example when you want to level quickly, and one is for less enemies.
For getting healing items, you will get to a town eventually where you can buy them and other stuff too. Until you get there, you can collect various items on your way, for example at the beginning in your house or when you get outside for the first time, there should be a few lying around on the map.
I never knew about this ctrl+f thing, I don't know what it does but I completed the whole game without knowing it, so it can't be that important. big_smile
I hope I could help you a bit here.
Best regards
Tikki

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : musicman via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Tikki via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Tikki via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : dd via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : musicman via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mr . brunete via Audiogames-reflector