Re: High score in Blindfold Barnyard

I've not payed blindfold barnyard yet. I've  been going through the blindfold games adding them to the database, but that's not one I've got to as yet, the principle sounded sort of nutty, but I'll give it a try.

My favourite thus far have been breakout and Hopper. Pong was good for movement but disappointing in that there was no other opponents, and while I enjoy hearts as a game, I'm sorry some of the basic rules like passing cards before each hand aren't included (plus unless the computer players are on very good they don't seem to do well).

Racer was the first I tried, but still seems a bit buggy, in that sometimes the car moves fine, sometimes no matter how much I twist the phone, it just stops responding, similarly sometimes the car just  crawls along.
I also confess, I find the instructions a wee bit too aimed at kids for my liking in that game, and unlike in Hopper the settings screen is less usable  and I don't think there is a way to turn them off.