Re: Some ideas for my BTB.

Now there are 2 topics, in completely different forums. Because a public beta is released, I don't see the point of this topic. and now for anyone who is wondering, the game is free. So, if you ever decide to make the game paid, I am in favor of a demo. The public beta is out, but how about after that? Are you still thinking about making the game paid? And, this game needs a lot more updating. Right now, it doesn't take a genius to tell you are using the up code. This game has good potential, as long as you stay with it, and take a totally different approach than a lot of the other developers. Playing it for now, yes. From what I've seen, you are a pretty new dev. Because of that, you have to build reputation in the community if you really want to make a game paid. I am not willing to sit around and pay for another up clone. I'm sorry, but it's true