Basic Screen Reader Support in Unity

Does anyone here have any experience of adding screen reader support to games made in Unity 3D? I'm working on a game I intend to be fully blind accessible but haven't done anything like this before and need advice on the best approach.

Aside from screen reader support the other approach is to use pre-recorded audio. Does anyone here have any experience of sourcing/recording such audio? What's the best way to do this?