Re: Adventure To Fate : Future Apocalypse (upcoming iOS game)

nolly wrote:

My best advice is place it somewhere it can be easily seen and most importantly can be seen right away, prior to the character creation process. I've run across a number of voice over gamers who can be very lacking in the patience department. If a game is not immediately clear to them, they often give up without trying to read the guide provided if it isn't clearly visible.

Ok so i put a button on the start menu above the start button that contains an alert that gives steps to create your character and enter the world.

I put an alert that auto pops up when you first enter the world that describes everything else. you can close it with the done button and will only show up the first time you start each character.

I also put that same text on the help button to pop up as an alert before the library pops up.

Hopefully this is enough but not overkill let me kno w what you think I am testing tonight a bit more tonight and then submitting the update.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Leon Stewart via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TouchMint via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TouchMint via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TouchMint via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TouchMint via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TouchMint via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TouchMint via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nolly via Audiogames-reflector