eagles, just let me have the power of light, and defeat the orbe!

Hello. As the topic says, I have been through the temple of light, talked to the main magic of light, then the eagles told me to tell them what the elder is saying. I went to the small village, talked to the elder, translated it, and did not get what to tell the eagles, accept that someone will do it as a simble of piece. Also, I do not know who this nicky that the elder is talking about is. Is it one of the people in the village? This level is just getting anoying!