Re: Lets translate Undead Assault into your language

Hi all.
Here is an update:
There has now been made an official Dropbox folder to make it easier for everyone regarding to the translation in the game. Please read more about this in the first post.
If you have any suggestions, comments, questions or anything, then please let me know. I'll be quite busy this weekend, but I have the time to invite you all on sunday.
Please note: If I don't hear from those who have already worked on some translation for the game, then I need to find new people to do the job. I will give you who previously have worked on translations a deadline to the 25th of march to post your mail adresses to be invited. When you post your mailadresses, then please write what language you are translating as well so I avoid adding more than one person for each language.
I hope this will make things much easier in the future. Again, if you have any comments, suggestions questions or anything, then please let me know.