Re: New lords and knights alliance

Was Celtic tribes accessible? I heard it was mostly a lors and knights mod with the difference of gathering runes rather than some of the research tech trees.
As to the game, it wasn't my thing, but the access is good. Grow your army, build stuff research technology, do upgraes, take over different castles and fight other players, all that sort of thing.

I rather liked the way that physically reaching to other castles to raid or fight or whatever took time, so you had to manage your troops, and basically the only thing donating to the game got you was extra time off various tasks and chance to have more things building or progressing at once.

Pretty cool if you want a stratogy mmorpg with heavy emphasis on  pvp and time management, but not as much my thing, for those sorts of games I preferd Solara with it's quests and atmosphere, or castaways with it's more dynamic management. For more info see the lors and knights db page.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bobbleheadmastr via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bobbleheadmastr via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bobbleheadmastr via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bobbleheadmastr via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blindndangerous via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : claudiogaranzini via Audiogames-reflector