Re: Sryth AG membership,textual directions and everything sryth

Hello Sryth fans, I'm hoping you can help me find an NPC in the game as I'm not sure where he's held up at.
His name is Daidrur, and he will award a mark to you if you can complete a certain number of challenges he puts forth. Once you have the mark, (in this case its something you could Conceivably wear around your neck.) Once you have the mark you can begin to level up the mark for greater bonus? I'm not entirely sure.

But I'd like to get back there and find out more about this, but I just can't remember where I found him at.
Any help would be very much appreciated!
smile